Being the Best You
Self care is taking deliberate action to improve your physical, emotional and mental well being
Physical-Taking care of the body
- regular doctor visits
- eating healthy foods
- monitoring portions and caloric intake
- addressing chronic conditions
- finding alternatives to just taking medications for every issue.
Psychological Self Care
- combat negative self talk
- addressing any mental health issues you may have
- knowing what and why you feel a specific way and how to resolve it in a positive way allowing you to grow.
Emotional Self Care/Spiritual Self Care
Having faith in a higher being…God and understanding your meaning in life. Emotional/Spiritual Self Care can also help with psychological and emotional stress.
Take some time out of your day and begin to incorporate some of these suggestions or others that work for you. It will help you get through whatever you’re facing and grow the strength you need to be a better you.
Until the next time continue working to be the best you possible and never stop striving for better.